Learn how to prepare delicious and authentic Gazpacho. I share with you my favorite Spanish Gazpacho Recipe.
I am a huge fan of cold-served gazpacho on hot Spanish summer days.
It is super easy & fast to prepare and a refreshing snack.
You basically have to add all ingredients to a blender and puree it until the gazpacho reaches your desired consistency.
Frequently Asked Questions about Spanish Gazpacho Recipe
1. Is Gazpacho served hot or cold?
You can eat Gazpacho, either hot or cold. Personally, I prefer it to be cold.
Tip: It tastes even better the next day.
2. How to eat Gazpacho?
There are a lot of different ways to eat Spanish Gazpacho.
You can serve it, for example, in a bowl or mug. Another option is to serve it in a small glass, like many places in Spain actually do.
- 1 pound or 1/2 kg tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red paprika
- A pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar
- Core the tomatoes and peel the cucumber. Afterward, cut the tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, and paprika in small pieces.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and puree until the gazpacho reaches your desired consistency.
- Refrigerate the gazpacho for at least four hours. It tastes even better if you refrigerate it overnight.
- Enjoy your Spanish gazpacho.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.