A Madrid Food Tour is a must when visiting Spain’s capital city. Know all the ten best Madrid food tours to book, including the Madrid tapas, wine, and even a ham tour!
Madrid is the place to be if you wish to sample the city’s traditional dishes and the classic specialties that every region in the country is proud to present.
- 1. 4-Hour Food Tour with Private Guide & Tapas Madrid
- 2. The Ultimate Spanish Cuisine Tour Madrid
- 3. Authentic Tapas Walking Tour Madrid
- 4. Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour
- 5. Madrid Lunchtime Walking Tour with Tapas
- 6. Ham and Wine Tasting Tour Madrid
- 7. 4-Hour Markets and Gourmet Tapas Walking Tour Madrid
- 8. Wine and Tapas Tour Madrid: 2.5 Hour Tour
- 9. History of Tapas Walking Tour and Tasting Madrid
- 10. Spanish Gastronomy and History with 3-Course Meal Madrid
1. 4-Hour Food Tour with Private Guide & Tapas Madrid
Are you in for an immersive culinary trip to Spain? This Madrid Food Tour with Private Guide & Tapas will provide you an intimate experience that revolves around the best Spanish food available in the vibrant city center.
Prepare to stop at five destinations – from traditional taverns to modern bars – that will surely give you a taste of what’s good about Spain and its food.
Learn how equally special classic Spanish dishes and classic twists are. Immerse in the wonderful world of Spanish tapas and let your experienced local tour guide give you an extensive lesson about each savory snack.
- Food and drinks at 4 to 5 taverns/bars/restaurants
- Cultural and historical tour
2. The Ultimate Spanish Cuisine Tour Madrid
How can a Madrid food tour be more special? It still can be – if your tour leads you to some of the longest-running restaurants in the city.
Take this Ultimate Spanish Cuisine Tour in Madrid, wherein you’ll spend four hours tasting local dishes from among the most respected family-run establishments in the capital city of Spain.
Understand why Madrid is known as the melting pot of the country’s different regional delicacies.
One of the many highlights of this Madrid food tour is the trip to a gourmet candy shop to sample Spanish desserts, including the delicious turrón.
- 13+ delicious tastes (enough for breakfast & lunch)
- 3 different local drinks
- Madrid Devouring guide
3. Authentic Tapas Walking Tour Madrid
A trip to Madrid, Spain, is incomplete without trying out the Spanish tapas for which this cuisine is known.
Go on a Madrid Authentic Tapas Walking Tour and fill your belly with tasty snacks partnered with authentic Spanish wine.
Some of the ten delicacies that you will have the chance to taste here include Jamon Iberico, croquettes, and chorizos.
Around five tapas establishments will be taking care of your tasting menu, offering nothing but the best that Madrid has to offer.
Enjoy walking through the city streets for three and a half hours, knowing about the country by its food and the history each holds.
- Tapas and drinks in each bar
- Guided tour in English
4. Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour
Fancy seeing Madrid through old lenses?
Book this Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour and let your experienced local guide take you to some of the most well-loved tapas bars in the city.
Imagine eating Spanish garlic shrimp and devouring churros with chocolate in the best location possible. Go where the locals are, hear the rich story of their food and their community from their perspective, and love this side of Spain all the more.
Take your chance to ask your guide about the Madrid landmarks you get to see during this walking tour. Some of these are the Plaza Mayor and the San Miguel Market.
- 3 or 4 authentic tapas bars
- Bilingual guide
- 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar
- Dessert (depending on option chosen)
- Food tasting as listed above
- A small-group with a maximum of 10 people
5. Madrid Lunchtime Walking Tour with Tapas
Spend your day indulging with the Madrid Lunchtime Walking Tour with Tapas. This ranks among the best Madrid food tours if you like to mix food with culture and history.
Your local foodie guide will take you to different bars and restaurants within the city for three hours.
Your tasting menu includes ten delicious tapas and four special beverages that staple favorites in Spain.
Aside from the gastronomic delights in the store, prepare to see some of the most iconic landmarks in Madrid during your walking tour. They include the Puente de Segovia and the Gothic Catedral de la Almudena.
- Every drink and tapa in each bar
- Cultural and historical remarks during the walk
- Advice about what to do in Madrid during your stay
6. Ham and Wine Tasting Tour Madrid
If you ask anyone about Spanish cuisine, chances are they will speak about the good ham and good wine.
Go on a Madrid Ham and Wine Tasting Tour and learn why these two staple favorites are not only by locals but also by Spanish cuisine lovers.
For two and a half hours, you will do nothing except indulge yourself with great ham cuts and refreshing summer wine. An experienced local guide will be with you to teach you more about Spanish cuisine in general.
Have you ever wondered what the difference between Jamón Serrano and Jamón Ibérico is? This tasting tour might give you your answers.
- Specialized foodie guide
- Iberian ham, cured meats, tapas, cheese, and extra virgin Spanish olive oil tasting
- Spanish wine tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each bar/jamonerías
- Explanations about Spanish ham and wine culture
- Explanations and tasting of cocido madrileño (a stew from Madrid)
- English-speaking tour guide
- The Best Madrid Tapas Bars and Restaurants Guide will be sent for those customers who request it (you need to provide your email)
7. 4-Hour Markets and Gourmet Tapas Walking Tour Madrid
This Madrid Four-Hour Markets and Gourmet Tapas Walking Tour is easily everyone’s favorite because it combines all the things the city is well-loved for.
You get the chance to savor a splendid breakfast of churros and chocolate, an array of gourmet tapas for snacks, and a serving of homemade sweets for dessert.
You also get the chance to sample some of the finest olive oil and wine, which Spain is proud to produce.
Once you’ve had your fill, stroll for a while and marvel at the different landmarks which make Madrid an interesting tourist destination.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink samples (hot chocolate with churros, olive oil tasting, wine tasting, cava tasting, 5 tapas dishes)
8. Wine and Tapas Tour Madrid: 2.5 Hour Tour
How do two and a half hours of wine and tapas pairing sound? Surely, you won’t be able to resist taking this Wine and Tapas in Madrid Food Tour.
Your experienced local guide is set to bring you to four establishments, all firmly rooted in Spanish cuisine. You will visit taverns and bars that serve nothing but the most blissful local dishes and drinks.
This is one of the best Madrid food tours to book if you wish to understand more what goes into every tapas dish and which wine greatly complements each flavor profile.
- 2.5-hour food tour
- Bilingual guide
- 12 or more food tastings
- Wine explanation
- One drink at each stop
9. History of Tapas Walking Tour and Tasting Madrid
If you are the type who likes making learning fun, this Madrid History of Tapas Walking Tour and Tasting suits you best.
Discovering the history and culture of Spain’s capital city need not be limited to books and museums.
Learn how Spanish cuisine plays an integral part in the traditions that shaped what Madrid is today.
Get in-depth knowledge on what it truly means by “going for tapas,” a social activity that both locals and visitors proudly enjoy.
- A minimum of 5 stops in markets and local bars and restaurants
- 8 to 10 tastings of Tapas and shared dishes
- A drink of wine, beer, or a refreshment of choice per venue
- The story of Spanish gastronomic history and influences
10. Spanish Gastronomy and History with 3-Course Meal Madrid
Everything is at the Madrid Spanish Gastronomy and History Tour. You have great tapas and wine pairings and other traditional Spanish food that every visitor in Spain must try.
This tour is among the best Madrid food tours out there because it leads you to four or five go-to local establishments of the Madrileños.
Understand the history of Spain and its gastronomy as your knowledgeable local guide takes you beyond all the lovely dishes and refreshing drinks.
- Specialized local guides
- Tapas and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar
- English/Spanish language guide