Today I am sharing another easy and fast Spanish Food recipe with you: Pollo Asado con Peras, in English “Roast Chicken with Pears”.
For this delicious meal, you need a whole chicken, neck, liver, and giblets discarded. Clean it very well outside and inside, and dry it.
Afterward, put one peeled garlic clove and a whole, unpeeled pear inside the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and put the chicken on a baking sheet.
Place four pear around the chicken (they serve as garnish) and put everything for 20 minutes in the pre-heated oven (200°C).
After 20 minutes, add the broth and the white wine and turn the chicken over so that it does well on both sides.
Put it for another 20 minutes in the oven.
You can combine your Pollo Asado con Peras, for example, with fried vegetables or Patatas Bravas.
Enjoy your Roast Chicken with Pears, and let me know in the comments below how you like my recipe.
Pollo Asado con Peras recipe (Roast Chicken with Pears)
- 1 whole chicken
- 5 pears
- 1/4 l of broth
- 1/4 l of white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the chicken well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the peeled garlic and a whole, unpeeled pear inside the chicken.
- Put the chicken on the baking sheet and place the other four pears around it (they serve as garnish).
- Sprinkle everything with extra virgin olive oil and put it in the pre-heated (200°C) oven.
- After 20 minutes, add the broth and the white wine, then turn the chicken over so that it does well on both sides.
- Leave it another 20 minutes at the same temperature in the oven.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 590Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 7gSugar: 23gProtein: 43g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.
gate io usdtest
Monday 20th of February 2023
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.