Another typical Spanish food is Revueltos, scrambled eggs mixed with other ingredients. Today I share a Scrambled Eggs with Prawns recipe.
A “Revuelto” is a Spanish dish of scrambled eggs mixed with other ingredients like prawns, ham, mushrooms, or spinach.
Today I share with you my favorite “Revuelto de Gambas” (Scrambled Eggs with Prawns) recipe.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Paprika
- 3 to 4 Eggs
- 1/2 pound or around 250 g small, raw shrimps
- Garlic (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Remove the shell of the shrimps.
- Heat up the olive oil in a pan.
- Cut the onions (and mince the garlic) and add it to the pan.
- Cut the zucchini in small pieces and add it to the pan once the onions start browning.
- Cover the pan and stir occasionally.
- Add pepper and sea salt.
- Add the shrimps and cook until the shrimps are cooked through.
- Add three to four eggs and stir. Cook for around two minutes.
- Enjoy your home-made Revuelto de Gambas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.