Brochetas de Gambas (Spanish Shrimp Skewers) is one of my most favorite Spanish Tapas Food. And the best, it is easy and fast to prepare.
Today I show you how to prepare Brochetas de Gambas!
How to prepare Spanish Shrimp Skewers (Brochetas de Gambas)
First, you have to peel the shrimps and stick them to the wooden skewers.
Tip: Coat the wooden skewers with olive oil before you add the shrimps.
Next, chop the garlic and mix it with olive oil in a small bowl.
Tip: For a stronger taste I recommend to put the garlic already the day before in olive oil and to leave the mixture 24 hours in the fridge.
Finally, coat the shrimps with your garlic & oil mixture and season with sea salt and paprika.
Your Spanish Shrimp Skewers are now ready to get grilled.
- 300 grams (0.6 pounds) shrimps
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- 4 - 6 wooden skewers
- Peel the shrimps and stick them to the wooden skewers.
- Chop the garlic and mix it with extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl (Tip: For a stronger taste leave the mixture overnight in the fridge).
- Coat the shrimp skewers with the garlic & oil mixture and season with sea salt and paprika.
- Grill the shrimps on both sides until they start to turn white (between one and two minutes per side).
- Serve your Spanish Shrimp Skewers with toasted bread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.