This article may be sponsored or include a provided product or affiliate link. See the footer and Affiliate Disclaimer for full details.
Setas a la Plancha (English: Grilled Mushrooms) is another tasty and easy to prepare Spanish Tapas Food.
First, you have to mince a lot of garlic and mix it with parsley, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice and salt.
In the next step, wash and dry the wild mushrooms and fry them in olive oil.
Just before you remove the mushrooms from the heat, add the garlic mixture and mix everything well.
That’s it! Your Setas a la Plancha tapas dish will be ready in about 20 minutes.
- 500 grams (1 pound) of wild mushrooms (setas)
- 5 garlic gloves
- Fresh lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Mince the garlic and put it in a small bowl together with the fresh parsley. Add salt, extra virgin olive oil, and lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Clean the wild mushrooms and dry them afterward. Heat up olive oil in a pan and add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before you remove the mushrooms from the fire, add the garlic mixture from step one and mix everything well.
- Enjoy your home-made Spanish Setas a la Plancha.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2762Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 615gFiber: 237gSugar: 183gProtein: 170g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.