This article may be sponsored or include a provided product or affiliate link. See the footer and Affiliate Disclaimer for full details.
Patatas Bravas are one of the most famous Spanish Tapas Food and on the menu of every Spanish Tapas Bar.
Did you know?
Patatas Bravas are super easy and fast to prepare!
So have a look at my recipe and prepare your own home-made patatas bravas with spicy sauce.
Patatas Bravas Ingredients
The two main ingredients of the Spanish Patatas Bravas are potatoes and the spicy Patatas Bravas Sauce.
How to make Patatas Bravas?
You can either fry the potatoes with extra virgin olive oil in a pan or bake them in the oven.
Personally, I prefer preparing them in the oven.
First, peel the potatoes and cut them into small, bite-size chunks and soak them for around 15 minutes in hot water.
Afterward, dry them thoroughly, place the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and fresh, chopped garlic.
Then, put everything for around 25 minutes in the preheated(220°C or 450 degrees F) oven until the potatoes are cooked through and golden brown.
Serve the potatoes with home-made patatas bravas sauce.
Patatas Bravas Sauce
Your Pattas Bravas are not complete without the spicy sauce!
To prepare your sauce you have to mix up chicken broth, extra virgin olive oil, sweet and hot smoked paprika, flour and salt.
Read full article: SPANISH PATATAS BRAVAS SAUCE
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- Sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small, bite-size chunks. Afterward, soak them for around 15 minutes in hot water. Preheat the oven to 220°C or 450 degrees F.
- Take the potatoes out of the water and dry them thoroughly.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and fresh, chopped garlic.
- Put everything for around 25 minutes in the oven until the potatoes are cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve the potatoes with home-made patatas bravas sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 332mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.