Easy and delcious scrambled eggs with mushrooms and ham recipe (Spanish: Receta revuelto de champiñones y jamon)
This scrambled eggs with mushrooms and ham recipe (Receta revuelto de champiñones y jamon) will get you out of a lot of trouble when you don’t know what to put for dinner or when you’re not sure which starters to put in a celebratory meal.
To prepare this revuelto you only need four ingredients; mushrooms, serrano ham, eggs and garlic.
It is also a very healthy dish. If you want to make it even healthier, you can prepare it without the ham. The mushrooms are all water and a great source of protein.
If you like this recipe make sure to check out my other revuelto recipes.
Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Ham Recipe
- 500 gr mushrooms
- 100 gr serrano ham
- 4 to 6 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up extra virgin olive oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic cloves.
- Cut the serrano ham in small pieces and add it to the pan once the garlic starts to brown.
- Cook the ham for a few minutes while you cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Add the mushrooms and cook everything over medium heat for five to ten minutes.
- Add between four to six eggs. Be careful not to break the yolk. Let the egg white set before mixing everything.
- Break the yolks and mix everything. If you prefer creamy scrambled eggs, I recommend not letting it all set. If you prefer it drier, leave the pan a bit longer on the heat.
- Your home-made revuelto de champiñones y jamón is ready to be served!