This is a really easy and fast Revuelto recipe with asparagus, spring onions, and optional ham.
Cut the asparagus and spring onions in small pieces and saute for around six to eight minutes in a pan.
I really like to add ham; however, you can also choose for example a vegeteraian alternative. Be creative!
In the final step add four eggs and mix until well-combined. Saute for another two minutes.
There you go. Enjoy your home-made Spanish Revuelto de Espárragos y Jamón.
- 2/3 pound or 300 g asparagus
- 2/3 pound or 300 g spring onions
- 2/3 pound or 300 g ham
- Sea salt
- 4 eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the asparagus and the spring onions in small pieces (around 1 inch or 3 cm).
- Heat up the oil and add the asparagus and spring onions.
- Add sea salt and pepper and saute for six to eight minutes.
- Add the ham, mix everything, and saute for two to three minutes.
- Finally, add four eggs and mix until well-combined. Saute for around two minutes.
- Enjoy your Revuelto de Espárragos y Jamón.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 436mgSodium: 1445mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 39g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.