This is a straightforward and fast Revuelto recipe with asparagus, spring onions, and optional ham.
Cut the asparagus and spring onions into small pieces and saute for around six to eight minutes in a pan.
I really like to add ham; however, you can also choose, for example, a vegetarian alternative. Be creative!
In the final step, add four eggs and mix until well-combined. Saute for another two minutes.
There you go. Enjoy your home-made Spanish Revuelto de Espárragos y Jamón.
- 2/3 pound or 300 g asparagus
- 2/3 pound or 300 g spring onions
- 2/3 pound or 300 g ham
- Sea salt
- 4 eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the asparagus and the spring onions in small pieces (around 1 inch or 3 cm).
- Heat up the oil and add the asparagus and spring onions.
- Add sea salt and pepper and saute for six to eight minutes.
- Add the ham, mix everything, and saute for two to three minutes.
- Finally, add four eggs and mix until well-combined. Saute for around two minutes.
- Enjoy your Revuelto de Espárragos y Jamón.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 436mgSodium: 1445mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 39g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.