Are you looking for delicious and easy to prepare Spanish cold Tapas?
Well, Dulce de Membrillo con queso y pan (English: Spanish Quince Paste with Cheese and Bread) definitely meets your expectations.
You first need to slice the baguette and toast it on both sides.
Then, cut the cheese into thin slices and put them on the bread.
Finally, carefully cut the dulce de membrillo (quince paste) into thin slices and put them on top of the bread with the cheese.
Your Spanish cold tapas will be ready to eat within around five minutes.
- 2 slices of baguette
- Dulce de Membrillo (Quince Paste)
- Manchego Cheese (or alternatively soft goat cheese or Cream Cheese)
- Slice the baguette and toast on both sides.
- Cut the cheese in thin slices and put on the bread.
- Finally, cut the quince paste in thin slices and place them on top of the toast with the cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 1213mgCarbohydrates: 95gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 28g
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate.